At DW Framing we ensure that all our framing is carried out to the highest standrard using the best quality materials.
As a member of the Fine Art Trade Guild we always ensure that all our work is completed to the Guild Framing Standards.
There are various levels of framing depending how much or how little you want to safeguard your items.
The Five Levels of Framing:
You have a choice about how much or how little you want to safeguard your picture.
There are Five Levels of Framing for you to choose from as the following summary explains:
- Museum – The ultimate protection for your artwork
- Conservation – Helping preserve your artwork for future generations
- Commended – Guarantees a degree of protection, with design playing an important part
- Budget – Visually pleasing, but offering no long-term protection
- Minimum – Putting economy first